|Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions
payment instructions comprise the whole agreement between "you" the purchaser and "us-we" the Jet Works in relation to each order that we accept from you.
- All purchases from this site will be governed by these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any other terms.
- By browsing the site or submitting an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. All goods ordered are subject to availability.
2. All orders are subject to acceptance by us and may be withheld at our absolute discretion
3. Any advice or recommendation given by us is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk
4. The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the goods shall be those
set out in the site but you should be aware that images appearing on the site are not always
accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information
5. Goods on the site may only be sold to persons aged 18 or over.In placing an order for any
such goods you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. We reserve the
right to cancel any order where satisfactory proof of age has not been provided.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that you hold any relevant qualifications or training
that may be required to operate any tools – machinery or vehicles purchased from us.
1. Due to limited availability of some goods we sell , a particular item may be out of
stock. We accept no liability for delays caused by goods being out of stock. A multiple
purchase order will be shipped in one consignment when all products are available unless
requested otherwise. Multiple shipments will incur extra postage costs.
2. Any times to despatch shown are an estimate only. We shall not be liable for delays
caused by matters outside of our control.
3. Delivery will be advised and is normally between 2 and 10 days but please allow up
to 30 days for delivery. In stock items are generally dispatched the same day but some out
of stock goods will take longer.
4. Delivery charges are for mainland UK only please contact us if your address is
outside of this area
5. Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the goods must be notified
to us within 10 days of delivery after which you will be deemed to have accepted the
6. There are some countries that we do not and will not ship to.
1. Payment is due on despatch of your order. Funds will only be deducted when goods
are due for despatch. Preauthorisation may be used at our discretion on special order or
back order goods.
2. All prices listed in our catalogues or on site are subject to change without prior
notice to reflect any increase in cost to us. We shall use reasonable endeavours to draw
your attention to any such increase in price before shipping the ordered goods.
3. We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will
report to the relevant authorities any person using or attempting to use a card without
1. Property in the product shall pass to you the purchaser upon clearance of your
2. We own or are licensed to use all of intellectual property rights, (including
copyright works and trade marks), embodied in all text, pictures and coding used in our site and
our promotional materials.
Warranties and Liabilities
1. To the extent permitted in law, we exclude all liability for the content of any
websites which link to this site.
2. All goods supplied conform to relevant British and European standards.
3. All goods are supplied with a full UK suppliers guarantee.
4. If there is a defect in any goods then we will replace the defective goods of
defective part within the goods free of charge or if you choose not to have a replacement you are
entitled to a full refund of the price of the product(excluding postage fees). Your
statutory rights are unaffected.
5. We use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the site remains available at all
times, we cannot guarantee that the site will be available at all times or operate error free,
we therefore cannot accept liability for any failure or non-availability of the site.
6. We do not accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permissible under law,
any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damage including, but not limited to
any loss of data, profit, revenue or business however caused. Nothing in these terms and
conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting liability for death or personal injury
caused by negligence or for fraud.
Returning wrong size or faulty goods
1. Any product which is purchased and turns out to be incorrectly sized then we will
exchange it for the correct size provided the product has not been used in any way and still
has tags attached, and is retuned to us in "as new" condition in original packing. All returns
must be accompanied by original receipt.
2. At the Jet Works we want you to be confident that you have the full support of our
technical team when making a purchase and that should any product prove to be faulty we
will ensure it is repaired/replaced and returned to you with the least disruption. Should you
believe that any product you have purchased from us is faulty, first e-mail us the problem,
giving us as much detail as you can. One of our technicians will then contact you to discuss the
best course of action. If the item needs to be returned to us you can be assured either our
technicians or the manufacturers technicians will remedy the problem as quickly as possible.
3. Service items such as spark plugs, gasket sets, engine parts and certain PWC
components may not returned without prior authorisation and will the be subject to a 20% restocking
4. Any item returned whatever the reason is retuned to us at your (the customers)
expense. We reserve the right to charge for retuning exchanged items back to you (the customer)
The above terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.